As a buyer, you no longer need to be acting alone in the searching, viewing, assessing and negotiating the property transaction.
Your appointed Associate who specialises in ‘everything property’ will be your professional throughout this process, satisfaction assured.
As Bellamys is uniquely structured in a similar way to that of a Law Firm, our Associates represent their client’s best interests exclusively and confidentially in all aspects of a property transaction.
A Bellamys Associate has an acute understanding of this process, it is their craft, their expertise and engagement in such conversations, every day. As with a solicitor, their service is often either defending or prosecuting for their client, we are no different as our client is either buying or selling. In this instance, our client is the buyer.
The buyer benefits by;
- not having to deal directly with the seller or their appointed salesperson
- gaining access to specific industry based property information
- validation and accuracy of all marketing material presented
- scrutinising vendor conditions and statements within the sale & purchase agreement
The Associate will assess any property of interest for the purpose of;
- uncovering any physical defects this proposition may have
- validate the content of the Title, LIM, Lease, Tenancy Agreement and any other documents of relevance that may be provided or acquired
- Investigate any anomalies that may be uncovered, seek further expert advice where necessary and/or quotes or recommendations
- formulate a Comparative Market Assessment based on comparable historic property sales so as to ascertain the probable market price, regardless of the sellers expectation
- gaining a full understanding of the property as presented, the seller and/or salesperson and any relevant considerations so choices can be made based on reality, not speculation
Value and security in any property is established at the time of buying – not selling.
The only way to be sure you are not paying too much or buying a problem is to have the assistance of specialist knowledge and products that work in your favour. A Bellamys Associate provides this expertise without compromise, we guarantee it.
Call now to discuss this service – a conversation that will cost you nothing, save you thousands.
Bellamys Real Estate Ltd - MREINZ
Licensed REAA (2008)